You are here
iPads are portable touchscreen tablets that use Apple apps instead of traditional software. They are ideal for browsing the internet and streaming audio and video.
Available at: All library locations
Note: iPads at Central Library are available for children only
Apps and Features
- Apple (Camera, iMovie, Maps, Music, Photos, Safari Internet Browser)
- Library (Freegal Music, Libby, RBdigital)
- Various Games
How to Use an iPad in the Library
- You must have a library card to borrow an iPad. Digital cards are not eligible.
- Request an iPad at the Information Desk. You may borrow up to 2 iPads per card at a time.
- iPads can be used in the library for up to 1 hour. You cannot renew an iPad checkout.
- iPads cannot be placed on hold.
- A replacement fee will apply to lost or damaged devices.
You can print wirelessly from an iPad.
Black and white: $0.15 per page
Colour: $0.50 per page